- 2 slices Farmer’s Choice Sliced Ham (diced)
- 2 tsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 small Sweet Pepper (diced)
- ½ Onion (diced)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh Chives,
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Sauté onions and peppers for 1 minute then add Farmer’s Choice Sliced Ham. Cook until brown.
Beat eggs with 1 teaspoon of chives, salt and pepper in a small bowl and add to omelettes pan.
Slowly stir omelette into the middle and cook until it has set at the edges. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and fold omelette in half.
Flip and cook until the egg is entirely setand cheese inside has melted. (30 seconds to 1 minute). Plate and sprinkle with chives.