- 4 Farmer’s Choice Chicken Fillets
- 2 medium Garlic Cloves, peeled and fine diced
- 1 cup of Tomato Sauce
- 1 box Penne Pasta
- 4 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Dried Basil
- ¼ tsp. Dried Oregano
- Salt and freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese, plus extra for passing at the table
Heat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place Farmer’s Choice Chicken Fillets on baking sheet.
Spoon 1/4 cup sauce over each fillet and top with 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese melts. Place a slice of mozzarella on top fillet and place back in oven until melted.
Boil penne pasta in salted water until Al dente. Stir basil, oregano and garlic into the tomato sauce and mix into penne pasta. Serve pasta with chicken parmesan fillet on top.